Thursday, October 25, 2012

Graduation Breakfast 2012


This morning had me feeling anxious with trepidation as it is the day my beautiful son Matthew graduates from high school. I still can't believe how fast his school years have gone and can clearly remember him in Shirley Montgomery's class as a little 5 year old.

In year six Matt started middle school at Living Waters Lutheran College and it was the best decision we made for both his education and in him becoming a beautiful young man.

This morning we attended the graduation breakfast for the year 12 Leavers, teachers and parents. 

+

Matt has made a lovely group of friends and I am sure he will remember his days at LWLC  fondly and with so many wonderful memories. 




I have loved the way this school nurtured these kids and treated each of them like family and always had their best interests at heart. The bonds they shared with their teachers are amazing. 


I will miss being a small part of this school and hope maybe one day Lucy will be able to cope with attending if even for a couple of years.



Matt, you have worked so hard and conducted yourself in such a beautiful way that all your peers and teachers always sing your praises. I hope your future is everything you want it to be.



As I sat and watched the big screen with photos of the students from when they were little people at the school it makes you realize that it all goes by in a blink and whilst child rearing is HARD work there is nothing more special and rewarding that your children. I can't imagine my life without my three blessings.
I love you to the moon and back Matthew and am sooo proud of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment