Thursday, June 9, 2011

What's Been Happening

I haven't been blogging and not sure why!!! I think I need to do a dot point update.....

  • Lucy's teeth removal operation was cancelled just before theatre. She was ready to go and the anaesthetist pulled the pin. Boy was I mad. I still must make some phone calls about this.
  • I think the above put me in a bad place for a while and I just lost my mojo.
  • I thought I was onto a winner with my headaches as after a few days with Nasonex I seemed better, but wait... it is back. I have now returned to taking the migraine meds to see if a combination will help. All I know is that I am over it!!!
  • James had a cortisone injection in his hand today to take the swelling out of his finger. I hope it helps, he said the pain was awful when the needle went in. YIKES!
  • I finally made some tie backs for my bedroom curtains and they look GOOD even if I say so myself.
  • I have sewed some pants for Lucy and am now working on a Jacket for me. It's slow going as I'm only up to the pattern alteration stage.
  • I am sure there needs to be more hours in a day for an EDSer to get things done. Between teaching, chores, gym, business stuff and other things there is not a lot of time for other things.
  • I want to do stuff but need more energy!!!!!
I'm sure there's more going on but what the heck I can't remember much these days. I need to do a daily post even if nothing much has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment