Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Perth Museum


The winter school holidays are upon us and I say YAY. We picked a fine day and headed to the Perth Museum with our friends.


It was sooo busy and made it hard to see a lot but the kids had fun being together. I think they enjoyed going on the train and being in the city.

This group of kids get on so well and we never have any arguments or nastiness which is nice.




 There was a lot to see but also lots of people. I think Lucy and I will have to go on a school day when it is quiet so we can have a really good look around.





Rory and Dylan




Elissa and Krystal



The Three Amigos - Lucy, Christie and Tegan


Ethan and Brody




 The whole gang.
 After the museum we had lunch and the kids watched a street show and a mime. After being utterly exhausted we headed home again on the train.
It was a lovely day but boy I was tired!!!! I slept for a few hours when I got home and have had a very quiet day today.








No comments:

Post a Comment