Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday's Physio Session

Monday sure does come round fast. Yesterday I managed to get all the things done I wanted to and felt better for it.
  • I painted Jess's bowl and also painted a vase I had in the kids bathroom to be re-purposed on my desk.
  • I finished sewing the hem on my skirt
  • I did a huge pile of ironing and managed to get the floors vacuumed and tidied up somewhat
Today Lucy and I had an appointment with Glenn our physio. He is really happy with the progress Lucy is making and just gor her to refine a few of her exercises.

I happened to mention to him about my headaches and he is wondering if it is neck related. He has added in a few new exercises to my program to see if it helps with the headaches. In addition I have made an appointment for next week to have some hands on work done and maybe a little accupuncture to see if it helps. Always worth a go and a lot better than taking pills in my opinion!!!

After physio Lucy and I headed to Sarah's to see her for her birthday. Tammy and the girls were there also and we had a lovely time catching up.

I am going to spend an hour in my sewing room to make up another t shirt from this pattern.



So far I have done a t-shirt and two skirts. This is really going to be my go to pattern for a quick make.
I am trying to get an assortment of patterns that I can just quickly grab and produce a garment without too much fussing.
I am fine tuning my self drafted yoga pants pattern so I can make a few for the winter months. I find I am quick to make a going out dress or whatever but what I really need is those items that I wear every day. Items for the physio, school runs and a quick trip to the store. Once I get these patterns modified and a good fit I can whip them up in no time at all.






No comments:

Post a Comment