Saturday, April 9, 2011

Autumn Clean

Now the weather has been a little bit more pleasant I had some energy to get some cleaning done. My carpets haven't been cleaned for a while so I was glad to get onto this. This is the before not looking too bad here but if you looked close it wasn't so nice.







Afterwards they smelt so much nicer and looked a whole lot better.




I managed to do Lucy's room and my room so now every carpet in the house has been done.





I was so surprised that I completed this task without a twinge of pain. I have been going to the physio gym now for a couple of weeks and I am glad to say I think it is helping. There would have been no way a few months ago I could have done all three rooms without being in agony. In fact I probably wouldn't have even contemplated it.





Another thing I have wanted to do for a while is get to know my camera. James gave it to me last year for mothers day and to this day I have learnt nothing about it. I could point and shoot and even that was pretty bad. I took an hour today to read the manual and found some interesting settings. I used the "greenery" setting to capture these few pics.





I look forward to learning some more and being able to take much better photos in the future. And of course no photo shoot would be complete without the beautiful face of my precious Lucy.


No comments:

Post a Comment