Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Great Appointment


 This past Tuesday Lucy attended the oral surgeon at Charlies to discuss the removal of the four baby teeth that have decided to stay put in her mouth not allowing any room for her adult teeth to break through. I was worried about how they were going to remove the teeth but had a pleasant surprise when they offered to put her to sleep in hospital.

She has been booked for May 12th and will need to be at King Eddies at 7.45am for morning surgery. I am so relieved that this has been sorted so quickly and the staff were just lovely.

Lucy is comfortable with the plan and I just pray now that she stays well and doesn't catch any colds prior to the anaesthestic.

Once the teeth are removed they can then start the orthodontic work. I can't believe that all three of my kids have had such extensive work done, but am so greatful for OCHWA and the money we have saved over the years for their treatment.


No comments:

Post a Comment