Monday, April 4, 2011

Shaniels wedding

It's been a while..... I have now made my blog private. There was stuff I wanted to say and keep records of that I didn't want to make public. Not so much from blog friends but more so real life people that may be reading. Part of me wants to be public and part wants to stay private. Maybe I need two blogs??

I have a lot of catching up to do and firstly I will start out with Shannon and Daniel's wedding on the 19th. It was the most perfect day for my daughter to be a bridesmaid.


Jess looked sooo beautiful and did a fabulous job. Jordan looked beautiful too. I was so excited to see Jess all dressed up and GROWN UP !






Jess's friends from work Noni, Bree and Raewyn. They all looked so pretty.




Here comes the bride.








The setting of Penguin Island was just perfect




This cute little girl called Abby was the flower girl





Both Shannon's dress and the wedding cake were made by her grandma and the funny thing was her grandma made our wedding cake over twenty years ago.








The table decorations were so pretty and different from most weddings I've been too.




The happy couple







The summer lunch was so yummy and it was a fun reception with lots of great company.









No comments:

Post a Comment